House Republicans have set up a forum for the public to submit ideas for policy reforms. It's called "America Speaking Out." You can submit ideas, and use social networking to elevate ideas you like that others have submitted. Click here to go to the forum.
You might consider posting on some or all of the following topics:
- Cutting the corporate income tax rate, the highest in the developed world
- Cutting the capital gains and dividends tax
- Cutting the small business tax rate (top income tax rate)
- Allowing younger workers to save their Social Security taxes in personal accounts
- Moving Americans toward consumer-driven healthcare like HSAs