Barack Obama said Joe Biden has the most left wing platform of any presidential nominee in history.
Obama made the statement in his formal endorsement of Biden on April 14:
“Joe already has what is the most progressive platform of any major party nominee in history.”
In March, Biden said that he is the most progressive presidential candidate of all:
“I have the most progressive record of anybody running for the … anybody who would run.”
Some Democrats and establishment media try to assert Biden is a “moderate” but even Biden admits he’s a left wing progressive.
As shown in the video below, Biden will raise taxes on the middle class, ban plastic bags, bring back the Obamacare individual mandate, double the capital gains tax to 40 percent, “get rid of fossil fuels,” impose a carbon tax, ban fracking, and even raise the corporate tax to 28 percent.
If the TCJA is repealed, as Biden has promised:
- A family of four earning the median income of $73,000 would see a $2,000 tax increase.
- A single parent (with one child) making $41,000 would see a $1,300 tax increase.
- Millions of low and middle-income households would be stuck paying the Obamacare individual mandate tax.
- Utility bills would go up in all 50 states as a direct result of the corporate income tax increase.
- Small employers will face a tax increase due to the repeal of the 20% deduction for small business income.
- The USA would have the highest corporate income tax rate in the developed world.
- Taxes would rise in every state and every congressional district.
- The Death Tax would ensnare more families and businesses.
- The AMT would snap back to hit millions of households.
- Millions of households would see their child tax credit cut in half.
- Millions of households would see their standard deduction cut in half, adding to their tax complexity as they are forced to itemize their deductions and deal with the shoebox full of receipts on top of the refrigerator.
Biden also lied to the American people when he ran for Vice President in 2008 when he repeatedly said he would not support any form of any tax that imposed even “one single penny” of tax increase on anyone making less than $250,000. Biden shattered that promise upon taking office.
To stay up-to-date on the tax increases that Joe Biden is proposing, visit ATR.Org/HighTaxJoe