Five times last night Mike Pence called out Tim Kaine for Hillary Clinton’s $1 trillion tax hike plan.
Five times, Kaine didn’t deny it. Let’s review:
1. “Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine want more of the same. It really is remarkable that they actually are advocating a trillion dollars in tax increases, which I get that. You tried to raise taxes here in Virginia and were unsuccessful.”
2. “But a trillion dollars in tax increases, more regulation, more of the same war on coal, and more of Obamacare that now even former President Bill Clinton calls Obamacare a crazy plan.”
3. “Look, what — what you all just heard out there is more taxes, $2 trillion in more spending, more deficits, more debt, more government.”
4. “The only issue on taxes — Hillary Clinton is going to raise taxes, and Donald Trump and I are going to cut them.”
5. “They’re going to raise your taxes. We’re going to cut your taxes.”
Kaine didn’t deny a single statement on taxes made by Pence. Not once did he tell the American public that his intention wasn’t exactly what everyone already knew it was: a massive tax hike on the American people.
Kaine even doubled down on Hillary’s endorsement of a payroll tax increase.
Americans for Tax Reform is tracking all Clinton-Kaine tax hike proposals at HighTaxHillary.com