Today, Americans for Tax Reform released our updated "Energy Tax Analysis" booklet just as Congress comes back into session.
The booklet focuses on niche energy tax components and provides economic impact analysis based on each proposal using available data and comments by the President and other leaders.
Originally released in May of this year, this updated version includes seven new areas of analysis.
The new sections in this updated version are:
- Marginal Well Taxes Explained
- Low Carbon Fuel Standards
- Oil & Gas Lease Fees Examined
- Offshore Continental Shelf Analysis
- 50/50 Profit Sharing Examined
- Expedited Leasing for Energy Exploration
- 2 Page Analysis of Waxman-Markey
Click here to download the full PDF version of the document or click each of the new sections above for the one-page analysis.