The Philadelphia City Council is considering a new tax on e-cigarettes and vapor products on the heels of a $2-per-pack cigarette tax hike that recently went into effect. Join Philadelphia vapers, e-cigarette users, and local small business owners for a panel discussion on the harmful impact of a new tax hike on a growing industry.
Americans for Tax Reform and members of the vapor consumer and industry advocacy community will discuss the tax hike over drinks at Bridget Foy’s in Philadelphia at 3PM on Sunday, before the Eagles game.
Speakers will include –
- Amit Fridman, Owner of Sababa Vapes
- Cynthia Cabrera, Executive Director of the Smoke Free Alternatives Trade Association
- Paul Blair, State Affairs Manager at Americans for Tax Reform
- Gregory Conley, President of the American Vaping Association
- Joe Barnett, Board Member of The Vaping Militia
- Alex Clark, Legislative Director of the Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association
Moderated by Patrick Gleason, Director of State Affairs at Americans for Tax Reform.
Free Drinks, Especially for the Press!
RSVP to Paul Blair at [email protected].