In our continuing, daily, state by state, look at the financial impact of the Waxman-Markey Cap and
Trade Tax Bill, we will show you the projected losses in Gross State Product, Personal Income, and Non- Farm Jobs in New York.
- A decline in Gross State Product of -$12,676,190,000.
- Total Personal Income Loss of -$15,911,350,000
- Non-Farm Job losses of -100,220.
- Increase in Electricity Prices from 2012-2035 of $370.82 per household.
- Increase in Gas Prices from 2012-2035 of $0.66 per gallon.