In our continuing, daily, state by state, look at the financial impact of the Waxman-Markey Cap and
Trade Tax Bill, we will show you the projected losses in Gross State Product, Personal Income, and Non- Farm Jobs in New Jersey.
- A decline in Gross State Product of -$4,539,720,000.
- Total Personal Income Loss of -$6,286,380,000.
- Non-Farm Job losses of -48,291.
- Increase in Electricity Prices from 2012-2035 of $597.45 per household.
- Increase in Gas Prices from 2012-2035 of $0.63 per gallon.